The unmarried partner visa UK fee is currently £1,523 for individuals applying from outside of the UK, and £1,033 for individuals applying to switch from another visa from within the UK. To discuss our fees for assisting you with your application, please get in touch for a cost free chat.
UK unmarried partner visa requirements
To be eligible for the Unmarried Partner Visa, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are in a civil partnership recognised in the UK, or
- You are a proposed civil partner, fiancé or fiancée, marrying or beginning a civil partnership in the UK within six months of arriving, or
- You have been living with your partner, a British national or somebody with UK settled person status for at least two years
You must additionally:
- Meet the English language and financial requirements
- Have suitable accommodation arranged for yourself, partner and any dependents
- And/or a sponsoring partner who meets the minimum income threshold
The annual minimum income for the partner settled in the UK is £18,600 for at least six months prior to making the visa application or have savings of £62,500. A further £3,800 is required for one child, and £2,400 for each additional child.