Detailed information about our Tech Nation Visa service
Tech Nation is one of the endorsing bodies for this visa type who assess applications made within the UK’s digital technology sector. If you are seeking a Global Talent Visa within any of the tech sub-sectors including fintech, AI, cyber, and games, you will likely use this endorsing body. For other sectors, you will need to gain endorsement from one of the other UK approved endorsing bodies.
Under this visa you can apply as an existing industry Leader (the exceptional talent path) or as an Emerging leader (exceptional promise) for those with less than 5 years’ experience.
There are four different ways to qualify for the Tech Nation Visa. These are:
- Peer reviews – requires an endorsement from an approved endorsing body.
- Senior appointments – granted by British universities, educational and research institutes and are endorsed by the same bodies as the peer views.
- Fellowships – gained at research institutes or a high education facility which has gained the approval of the endorsing bodies.
- Endorsed funding – assessed by the UKRI and offers a fast track to settlement.
Applications are judged by an independent panel of experts against the eligibility criteria which includes:
Demonstrate that you’ve been recognised as a leading talent in digital tech.
Provide evidence of 2 of the following:
Track record for innovation as a founder or senior exec of a product-led digital tech company or employee in a new digital field.
Recognition for work beyond occupation which contributes to the field.
Significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field through your role in:
- a product-led digital tech company.
- Academic contributions through published research or research endorsed by an expert.
Demonstrate you’ve been recognised as having potential to be a leading talent
Provide at least 2 of the following: 2 examples of innovation.
- 2 examples of academic contributions or research.
- proof of recognition of work beyond your occupation.
- evidence you’ve made significant contributions to the field.
With over 8 decades of experience, our Immigration Lawyers and Solicitors have developed a keen awareness of the specific criteria of the Home Office and approved endorsing bodies.
Our specialist legal team has a strong understanding of the requirements of different scientific endorsing bodies, and has worked with a wide range of clients to get their applications approved. We will work tirelessly to tailor your application to meet these demands and get your Tech Nation Visa granted.
We are especially interested in those who are studying at or have graduated from prestigious universities around the world. Please get in touch to find out how we specialise in this type of visa.
The Home Office is notorious for refusing visas for falling short on any aspect of their criteria, or for a perceived lack of clarity. It is, therefore, important to have the best legal advice available.
Get in touch with our team today to find out how we can assist you with your Global Talent Visa or Tech Nation Visa application.