Head Office:
5th Floor Maddox House, 1 Maddox Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 2PZ

Tier 2 Visa- General

We pride ourselves on our commitment for providing excellent and creative solutions to employers.We assist by providing a tailor-made service for each of our corporate clients. Our excellent service is central to assisting out Tier 2 visa applicants looking for work permits for the U.K. This means your company will benefit from an experienced Tier 2 team that builds an application around your business goals and objectives.

Whether you are an employer looking for a Tier 2 sponsor license or an employee needing help with your Tier 2 Visa and Work Permit call us today on 0207 118 4546 or email us at info@westkin.com info@westkin.com

Working for you to secure your Tier 2 Visa

Our work permit and Tier 2 Visa clients benefit from a top class service at a fixed fee, meaning that all of our prices are transparent and upfront, helping your company budget accordingly for the legal fees.

We ensure the highest quality in all of our work. We work pro-actively to secure your Tier 2 visa and our industry leading experience ensures that we achieve the best result for your business and individuals. We take pride in building relationships with our clients and we always aim to surpass their expectations and secure the visa that they want.

Our teams respond to your Tier 2 sponsor needs ensuring a smooth, streesfree process allowing your company to concentrate on buisiness whilst we do the rest.

Tier 2 Visa Process

We advise businesses on how they can hire skilled foreign nationals to the UK so that they can reach their full business potential. With our skill and experience, we can ensure that the process is swift and stress-free and ensure the Tier 2 visa is granted as soon as possible.

Our service includes:

  • Assisting with the preparation of the sponsorship licence
  • Preparation of the visas for existing and new employees to transfer or come worth in the UK
  • We can conduct mock audits to ensure your company is compliant
  • We deal with any staff relocation matter.
  • You will be looked after by our team of tier 2 specialists.


In the world of business expertise is key. It gives companies the competitive regardless of the services that they provide. We believe that by choosing specialist immigration advisors our experience can help you to keep this competitive edge. By instructing a firm who have a significant amount of experience in dealing with Tier 2 visas, our clients can have peace-of-mind knowing that their case is being handled with efficiency and professionalism.

Tier 2 Visas – Summary

Under the Tier 2 term, the UK licences a sponsorship process for skilled workers to come to the United Kingdom under a range of subcategories: These are:

Tier 2 (General)

  • Tier 2 Ministers of Religion
  • Tier 2 Sports persons
  • Tier 2 Intra- Company transfers
  • Tier 2 General sponsored workers

Before UK companies can hire foreign nationals they will first need to obtain a Tier 2 sponsorship licence.

Once they have obtained the licence, the applicant will need to demonstrate they meet a number of key criteria:

  • The applicant must have an offer from a company with licencing; and
  • The applicant will need to have been provided with a certificate of sponsorship.

As well as obtaining the certificate of sponsorship, the applicant will also need to demonstrate evidence of the following:

  • English language ability
  • Maintenance funds
  • Qualifications
  • Salary

There are only certain instances where applicants can switch to the Tier 2 category whilst in the UK. In all other instances, applicants will be expected to make the application from their home country.

As there are so many different categories and each of which are subtly different in their own way, it is important that you seek the advice of specialists as incorrect applications submitted could have an adverse impact on your business. We will be able to advise on all of the requirements necessary in order for your business to meet its full potential. Contact us today for further information on 0207 118 4546 or via info@westkin.com

Working as a National from the European Economic Area and Switzerland

For EEA and Swiss nationals, as part of the European Union that supports freedom of movement and labour, nationals of these countries are not required to have obtained a visa prior to coming to work and live in the UK..

Often is the case that such nationals from EU states will wish to confirm their status in the UK by way of applying for a registration certificate and permanent residence, and for those who are family or extended family members, they may wish to apply for the relevant family permits and residence cards too.

Under the EU provisions, family members and extended family members may also be eligible to come to the UK to work and settle, after 5 years, may qualify for permanent residence.

Our team of leading immigration experts are ready to handle your case and to advise you on all the relevant requirements for you and your family to enter remain and eventually settle in the UK with permanent residence. This route could even lead to a British passport, so feel free to contact us for an initial consultation over the telephone.

Contact us directly on 0207 118 4546 or simply send a message using the form at the top.


westkin logo

Westkin Associates

17 Hanover Square, Mayfair

United Kingdom

0207 118 4546

© 2019 Westkin – London Immigration Lawyers

Submit your review

Create your own review

Average rating:  
 0 reviews

Immigration Cases

What we're saying



Read All

  • Dispatches

    Welcome to Westkin associates dispatches, our blog. Much of the recent debate around allowing wealthy people to come to the United Kingdom has centred not ...

    Read More

  • Sponsor duties – being prepared for extension and ILR applications:

    If you are a licenced Sponsor with sponsored workers, who will be extending their employment with you under the route or applying to settle in ...

    Read More

  • What to expect on the day of your hearing?

    What this page will tell you This page just covers what to expect on the day of your hearing, rather than the preparation in the ...

    Read More

  • Iranian UK Entrepreneur And Investor Visa applicants

    Iranian UK Entrepreneur And Investor Visa applicants Moving money from Iran to the UK for a UK visa post the US withdrawal from the JCPOA. ...

    Read More

  • More Visas for foreign doctors and overseas medics due to change in the immigration laws.

    The Immigration Rules around visas for foreign medics swings between the needs to maintain an immigration as per government policy and the very real need ...

    Read More