Your role in the business
What role will you take on?
Now that you have decided that the U.K is where you will be setting up your new business, it is important to establish what role you must play in the business. We have outlined a basic guide (as required by the UKBA) as a means to understand what duties are linked to a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. Westkin Associates provides client specific legal advice relating to the granting of entrepreneur visas, please contact one of our specialist immigration lawyers at email@example.com or on 0207 1184 546 to book your consultation. Our experience allows us to expertly project manage each step of your application and help you to secure your visa.
What role must entrepreneurs play in the business? As our immigration lawyers can further advise, the UKBA requires that the person takes the role of at least a Company director if the business is registered at Companies House.
This manifests itself in two ways.
1. The Entrepreneur must register his business within 6 months of arrival in the UK. This can be the date when the visa was issued, but so long as the passport is stamped upon entry, the UKBA will allow a greater period of time – 6 months after the date of arrival. Please note that this is for the registration of the company, rather than the commencement of trading.
2. You must also remain a director of the company during the period you are relying upon as the date when the two employees are employed and the investment is made.
3. Additionally, you must also be a director of any company at the time of the extension.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur visas are often complex and the application process can be daunting. Westkin Associates can help with each detail in your application and managing your case. By choosing Westkin Associates you choose an experienced law firm that operates efficiently, clearly and in your best interests.
Central to our vision is the idea of bespoke, 360 degree client care where we take you from the start to the finish of your application. By allowing us to manage your application you are freed up to concentrate on your normal life and leave your application to the experts.
We approach business visas with the motto ‘Your business is our business’ meaning that we care about the results that you want. Contact one of our expert lawyers today via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 1184 546 and book your consultation today.
Submit your review
- Covid-19 Guide
- Investor Visa UK
- Entrepreneur Visas
- UK Innovator Visa
- UK Sole Representative Visa
- UK Overseas Representative Visa
- Tier 2 Employers
- Working under Tier 2
- Settled Status UK
- Spouses & Partners
- Immigration Appeals
- EEA Applications
- Citizenship by Investment & 2nd Passports
- Global Talent Visa
- Human Rights & Overstayers
- Family Members
- Settlement & Nationality
- UK Points Based System
Highly Recommended for Tier 2 visa. When I started to prepare my Tier 2 visa, I wanted to find a very professional, helpful and experienced solicitor to help me. After Google searching and a few telephone …
I’ve got my Tier 1 enterpreneur visa hassle free within clearly explained and planned time lines. Overall process appeared to be much easer and faster with Westkin than it was my colleagues with other…