Caseworker for Tier 2
Westkin, due to increased demand in our corporate division is seeking a specialist corporate immigration lawyer for immediate start. We seek a candidate who is motivated to succeed and can practice within and potentially lead our restructured corporate immigration team. We provide internal training but particularly value those with:
(a) strong ethical standards,
(b) commercial awareness,
(c) ability to work hard,
(d) ability to mentor young staff,
(e) pride in their own work.
(f) a company focused approach.
Job Role Includes:
- Undertaking Sponsorship Licence Applications
- Undertaking Tier 2 Immigration Applications
- Undertaking other immigration applications
- Account Management for Clients
- Main point of contact for clients regarding the immigration process
- Key account management work & visiting/speaking to clients on a regular basis
- Delegate responsibilities to junior team members where appropriate
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination of client accounts
- Escalating to Commercial Director where concerns, complaints are identified or raised
- Technical Advice to employers
- Day-to-day supervision and technical support within the UK corporate immigration team
- Drafting complex technical advice for clients
- Site visits and undertaking compliance based services for clients
- Continue on-going development of technical knowledge through training and self-study
- Providing in-house training to Clients key staff where part of agreed service scope or ad hoc out of service scope
Westkin values its staff and wants to build careers. If you wish to work for an employer that will allow you to develop new skills, fulfil personal and professional goals and are willing to work hard and show loyalty in return, we would like to hear from you.
How to apply
Applicants will have OISC regulation, the equivalent or be actively working towards the same. Salary dependent on experience and qualifications. Application by CV to HR director Soraya.Kattach@westkin.com. Covering letter should also be provided, containing:
(a) Availability to work, including any notice periods;
(b) Confirmation of ability to work in the UK;
(c) Salary expectations.
0207 1184 546
© 2019 Westkin – London Immigration Lawyers
Submit your review