Your contact request has been sent, one of our immigration lawyers will be in touch soon.
If you have left a phone number we will call; occasionally, if you are abroad we may contact you by email to arrange a Skype conference.
What can you expect from the call:
- Go through your options.
- Give you detailed information about your prospects of success on each option, ie how likely it is you will be successful.
- Give you an idea for each option of the time.
- Give you an idea for each option of the cost.
Of course, some of the above may not be relevant to your immigration case. We expect the call would last around 20 minutes, it be slightly longer or shorter depending on the circumstances.
What happens after that?
That is up to you. You will have spoken to one of our lawyers, so the next stage would be then to decide if you wanted us to take the case on, or whether you wanted a paid appointment.
- Covid-19 Guide
- Investor Visa UK
- Entrepreneur Visas
- UK Innovator Visa
- UK Sole Representative Visa
- UK Overseas Representative Visa
- Tier 2 Employers
- Working under Tier 2
- Settled Status UK
- Spouses & Partners
- Immigration Appeals
- EEA Applications
- Citizenship by Investment & 2nd Passports
- Global Talent Visa
- Human Rights & Overstayers
- Family Members
- Settlement & Nationality
- UK Points Based System
Highly Recommended for Tier 2 visa. When I started to prepare my Tier 2 visa, I wanted to find a very professional, helpful and experienced solicitor to help me. After Google searching and a few telephone …
I’ve got my Tier 1 enterpreneur visa hassle free within clearly explained and planned time lines. Overall process appeared to be much easer and faster with Westkin than it was my colleagues with other…