Super Premium Service
At Westkin Associates we have the facility to provide Super Premium Service appointments for the renewal of your visa.
Benefits of the Super Premium Service:
– On the day decision – avoid Brexit delays;
– Convenience of your chosen location (house, hotel or at our offices);
– Cost effective – we will reduce your waiting time from weeks to a matter of hours;
– Westkin Legal Representatives at hand – Our lawyers shall be with you at the appointment should there be any issues on the day.
The Super Premium Service delivers an expedited service for individuals and families that are looking to extend their visa within a limited time.
The UK Brexit vote has seen created a floodgate of applications to the Home Office; this has thus increased the processing time for postal applications. From our recent experience we have seen that most application types now have significant delays; this includes Tier 1 applications as well as European applications.
We anticipate that the processing times for most visa categories will have further delays due to the amount of applications that the Home Office is receiving after the Brexit vote in June 2016.
The government’s recent announcement that Article 50 shall be triggered in early 2017 is further evidence that there is and will be a further rush of applications which will create a backlog and cause the usual processing times to be exceeded and could be more than doubled in some instances.
Westkin currently has Super Premium Appointments that are available for a limited time. The Super Premium Service not only speeds up the process to get a decision quicker but it could also be more cost efficient for yourself and any family members.
How to instruct Westkin to book your Super Premium appointment
Contact our expert teams on either 0207 118 4546 or via email@example.com
We assess your case as to your chances of success, discuss the documents you will be required to submit and your timeframe
Once you have agreed for us to assist you your application will be completed as per the requirements of the UKBA rules and the Super Premium Service.
We attend the UKBA office in Croydon on your behalf and our experienced staff will present your application.
Throughout the process we liaise directly with you to inform as to the progression of your application
We will then inform you when the visa has been granted. If the UKBA grant the visa before 4pm on the same day, your passport and visa can be collected for our offices the same day (that evening). If granted later than 4pm it is kept securely for collection from our office or posted to your address the next day.
What visa categories can access the service?
Please see below the types of applications that can be made through this service. If you are unsure if your application can be submitted through the Super Premium Service, contact our lawyers on 0207 188 4546 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Family and Other applications
Partner type applications husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried or same sex partner – that are made on forms FLR(M),(further leave to remain, marriage) SET(M) (settlement on the basis of marriage), FLR(O), SET(O) (further leave or settlement on other grounds.)
Children – made on forms FLR(O), SET(O), SET(F) (only if the child entered with the correct entry clearance)
UK ancestry based on commonwealth citizens- forms FLR(O), SET(O)
visitor – form FLR(O) (this includes medical visitors receiving private medical treatment, academic visitors and parents accompanying children under 12 years of age who are receiving private education in the United Kingdom)
Work Permit and other linked applications
Domestic worker in a private household – forms FLR(O), SET(O)
Off-shore worker – form FLR(O)
Work permit applications – form FLR(IED)
- Tier 1 (post-study worker)
- Tier 1 (highly skilled workers, also known as general)
- Tier 2 (skilled workers, also known as general)
- Tier 2 (intra-company transfers)
- Tier 2 (ministers of religion)
- Tier 2 (sports people)
- Tier 4 Student (child)
- Tier 4 Student (adult, also known as general)
- Tier 5 (charity workers)
- Tier 5 (creative and sporting)
- Tier 5 (religious workers)
- Tier 5 (government authorised exchange)
- Tier 5 (international agreement)
- Dependents of migrants who have leave in points-based system categories – form PBS (Dependant)
- Transfer of conditions for individuals who have permission to remain under the points-based system – forms NTL and TOC
- Postgraduate doctor or dentist – form FLR(O)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) test – form FLR(O)
- Clinical attachment – form FLR(O)
- Government and military
- (Croydon only) armed forces (no form needed)
- Armed forces indefinite leave to remain following discharge – form SET(O)
- Armed forces dependants – form FLR(O)
- Civilian employee of armed forces (civilian component) – form FLR(O)
- Forces recruitment – form FLR(O)
Home Office Fees
Home Office Fees (at time of writing): Please note: Home Office fees are subject to change and fluctuate with currency conversions.
|Expense||Payment Due||Amount (£)|
|Super Premium fees||On Submission||8,750.00|
|Additional fee per person||On Submission||500.00|
|Application fee||On Submission||Application specific|
Book Your Appointment Online
5th Floor, Maddox House,
1 Maddox Street
0207 118 4546
© 2019 Westkin – London Immigration Lawyers