OISC Firm With Former Immigration Solictors
What are the differences between Immigration Solicitors and Barristers in immigration law?
There are a number of key differences in the roles that immigration solicitors and barristers undertake within law.
Immigration Solicitors are regulated by a body called the SRA which is based in Central London. The SRA regulates all solicitors, whether they undertake visa and immigration work or not. An immigration solicitor can undertake legal work outside of immigration law, such as advising criminals. In practice, however, many firms would have one lawyer who specialises in immigration law and another who would be able to advise and specialise in criminal law.
Barristers are those lawyers who have no direct specialisation in taking on cases from the beginning; rather they have traditionally been used to come into a case at a later point in he proceedings – either to attend court or to research a particularly unusual point of law. Whilst barristers have the time to research these points, they tend not to have little support administration or staff to enable them to take on a client from beginning to end.
Our staff includes former immigration solicitors, immigration barristers and other special legal advisors – all of whom provide expert advice to individuals in all matters relating to U.K bound immigration.
Our results speak for themselves and we are one of the leading immigration solicitor firms working in the United Kingdom.
Our strengths include:
- Offering in depth knowledge.
- An approachable and friendly approach.
- High level of client care and service.
- Rapid response to issues in your case.
Westkin Associates is fully regulated by the OISC, the UK body that regulates specialist immigration solicitors in the United Kingdom. The OISC does not regulate Immigration Solicitors or other advisors who undertake UK visa and immigration work. Westkin Associates are regulated to the Highest Level – Level 3. This allows us to undertake all aspects of UK Immigration applications and UK Immigration Appeals.
We specialise in all aspects of UK immigration law including:
- Investor visa and other visas for high net worth nationals;
- Entrepreneur Visas and other programs;
- Global and Corporate Mobility for Employers;
- Marriage and other Relationship visas;
- EEA and European Free Movement;
- Citizenship by Investment programs – such as St Kitts and Antigua;
- All forms of family reunion;
- Student and other visas;
- All forms of visit visas including visas for medical purposes.
Contact us today at email@example.com or via 0207 118 4546.
Submit your review