Same Day Services
Guaranteed Same Day Service
Westkin Associates, as part of its commitment to providing the best immigration legal services, will assist and advise you of your eligibility to access the Home Office’s premium services. Including the same day appointment service offered at premium service centres across the UK.
How do I know if I can use this Same Day Home Office Premium service?
We advise you at the initial consultation stage whether or not you are eligible to submit your application through the premium service and provide specialist advice on the process and procedures to do so.
Utilising the premium appointment for your UK visa is possible when applying inside the UK either to extend your leave or to switch to another category. This is available for certain application types only such as FLR (M) applications.
The following applications can be made through the premium service, otherwise we would assist you in applying either through the Super Premium Service or via the postal service:
FAMILY AND OTHER APPLICATIONS
• Partner applications if applying as the husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried or same sex partner of a British or Settled person –made on forms FLR(M) (further leave to remain, marriage) SET(M) (settlement on the basis of marriage), SET(O) (Indefinite leave to remain in the UK)
• Children – made on forms FLR(HRO), SET(O), SET(F) (only if the child entered with the correct entry clearance)
• UK ancestry based on commonwealth citizens- forms FLR(IR), SET(O)
• Visitor – form FLR(IR) (except transit, Approved Destination Status and Permitted Paid Engagements visitors)
• Family and private life claims, either as the parent or partner of a British or Settled person – FLR(FP)
• Bereaved partner settlement – SET(O)
DOMESTIC WORK AND OTHER APPLICATIONS
• Domestic worker in a private household – forms FLR(IR)
• Domestic worker who is a victim of slavery or human trafficking FLR(IR)
• discretionary leave (DL) if you have previously been granted DL but have not previously been refused asylum, granted less than 4 years exceptional leave) – FLR(HRO)
• medical grounds or ill health – FLR(HRO)
• human rights claims (not to be used for claims on the grounds of family or private life, including on the basis of family dependencies between a parent and a child, or for protection (asylum) claims) – FLR(HRO)
• leave outside the rules under the policy concessions in the leave outside the rules guidance claims for leave outside the Immigration Rules because of compassionate and compelling circumstances- FLR(HRO)
• other claims not covered by another form – FLR(HRO)
• Tier 1 (post-study worker)
• Tier 2 (skilled workers, also known as general)
• Tier 2 (intra-company transfers)
• Tier 2 (ministers of religion)
• Tier 2 (sports person)
• Tier 4 Student (child)
• Tier 4 Student (adult, also known as general)
• Tier 5 (charity workers)
• Tier 5 (creative and sporting)
• Tier 5 (religious workers)
• Tier 5 (government authorised exchange)
• Tier 5 (international agreement)
• Dependents of Migrants who have leave in Points-Based System categories – unless the Main applicant is still awaiting decision
• Transfer of conditions for individuals who have permission to remain under the points-based system – forms NTL and TOC
• You may use this service to apply to switch into the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) category as a
• Armed forces dependants – form FLR(IR)
• Civilian employee of armed forces – form FLR(IR)
• Forces recruitment – form FLR(IR)
Applying for a registration certificate as a ‘qualified’ person, i.e. if you are either
– looking for work and meets certain conditions
However, EEA nationals may not include family members in their premium applications.
You cannot use the premium or super premium service if you’re applying for discretionary leave to remain, settlement as a refugee or humanitarian protection unless:
• you’re applying under the transitional arrangements to extend your discretionary leave after 3 years
• you’re applying to settle in the UK after 6 years discretionary leave
Can I vary an application using the same day appointment service?
Most people aren’t aware that they are unable to vary applications through the same day service and waste a lot of time and money in attempting to do so. At Westkin, we are honest with our clients and will tell you straight away whether or not you are able to use this service for your application.
Is a same day result guaranteed?
This service generally promises a decision on the same day, save for complex applications which may require further checks and verifications to be carried out. This means that the preparation of the application plays a key role as if the Home Office do not have all of the required information to process the application, they may put it on hold and request for further documents.
How Westkin Associates will assist you…
Our expert lawyers ensure the application is prepared in accordance with the standards preferred by the Home Office, aiming for smooth and efficient processing to achieve the promised same day turnaround.
Being regulated to the highest level by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), Westkin Associates and our team of lawyers can represent you at each stage of your premium application. We will:
Finalise and book an appointment for you on your behalf;
Advise on the specific documentary requirements for your application tailored to your circumstances;
Draft detailed representations to give context to the documents submitted and ensure the caseworker has full clarity regarding any complex issues when reviewing your case;
To make the day as stress-free as possible, we will send a representative from Westkin to accompany you at your appointment. The representative will deal with any questions raised by the Home Office on your behalf;
The representative will meet you before your appointment time and will bring your completed application as prepared by one of our expert lawyers;
Documents are returned and given back to you once the decision is made, including your passport(s). Your Biometric Residence Permit (your visa) will then be delivered to our offices within 10 working days. We would then invite you into the office to collect your visa and your lawyer will advise you on the next steps for your case, including how to remain within the requirements to ensure you reach your ultimate goal, whether that be settlement, or British nationality.
Amongst London’s immigration lawyers, barristers, and solicitors, we are confident that we provide professional, honest, and the best immigration legal service for our clients, both on a local and global scale. Please contact one of our immigration experts today for specific advice on how we can assist you on 0207 118 4546.
© 2019 Westkin – London Immigration Lawyers