Same Day Services
Guaranteed Same Day Service
Westkin Associates, as part of its commitment to providing the best immigration legal services, can offer Guaranteed Same Day or Premium Home Office Services.
Unlike other Immigration Lawyers and Immigration Solicitors, you only sign up with us once we have obtained your slot in your name.
The legal representatives’ same-day service allows legal representatives to submit cases on behalf of their clients. Essentially after preparing your case, our best immigration lawyers can present it to the Home Office in Croydon and return your passport with the new visa stamp in it on the same day.
To join the service, immigration lawyers must be registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) or be exempt. Our immigration lawyers are registered at the highest levels. We are on the same day list and can book slots when our clients need them.
Once a slot is booked, our experienced immigration lawyers can enter the public enquiry office directly through the premium track.
How do I instruct Westkin to book a same day / premium appointment for me?
1. In office hours, if you have queries about any matter please call Hateem Ali or Shareena Rahman quoting ‘same day’.
2. Outside of office hours please email email@example.com the following:
-Type of application / appointment (ie Tier 1 General, PSW, etc)
– Name as it appears on passport
– Date of Birth
– UK Postal Address
– Mobile Phone Number
– Indicate the ideal date for your appointment
Please quote ‘same day’ in subject line of email. This information will allow us to book the slot in your individual name.
3. Before contacting UKBA on your behalf, we will of course contact you, so you can discuss your case with us and to ensure you are comfortable with both our approach and our lawyers.
4. Once you have agreed for us to assist you, we will then prepare your application so it is exactly as both the UKBA rules require and as the UKBA same day caseworkers at Croydon like.
5. We will then attend the UKBA on your behalf with our experienced staff and present your application.
6. We will update you with your application’s progress through the day.
7. We will then inform you when the visa has been granted. If the UKBA grant the visa before 4pm on the same day, your passport and visa can be collected for our offices the same day (that evening). If granted later than 4pm , it is kept securely for collection from our office or posted to your address the next day.
What applications can we make for you?
Public enquiry offices accept applications for extending of stay, new switching cases or for permanent residence, also known as ILR.
Citizens of the European Economic Area can use our best immigration lawyers to apply for a registration certificate, there is no Home Office fee for this.
A list of applications that can be made using our immigration lawyers follows. If the application is not on this list then we of course will still be able to make it for you, but this will usually have to be made by post. This list is taken from the UKBA / Home Office’s list:
Family and Other applications
• Partner type applications husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried or same sex partner – that are made on forms FLR(M),(further leave to remain, marriage) SET(M) (settlement on the basis of marriage), FLR(O), SET(O) (further leave or settlement on other grounds.)
• Children – made on forms FLR(O), SET(O), SET(F) (only if the child entered with the correct entry clearance)
• UK ancestry based on commonwealth citizens- forms FLR(O), SET(O)
• visitor – form FLR(O) (this includes medical visitors receiving private medical treatment, academic visitors and parents accompanying children under 12 years of age who are receiving private education in the United Kingdom)
Work Permit and other linked applications
• Domestic worker in a private household – forms FLR(O), SET(O)
• Off-shore worker – form FLR(O)
• Work permit applications – form FLR(IED)
• Tier 1 (post-study worker)
• Tier 1 (highly skilled workers, also known as general)
• Tier 2 (skilled workers, also known as general)
• Tier 2 (intra-company transfers)
• Tier 2 (ministers of religion)
• Tier 2 (sports people)
• Tier 4 Student (child)
• Tier 4 Student (adult, also known as general)
• Tier 5 (charity workers)
• Tier 5 (creative and sporting)
• Tier 5 (religious workers)
• Tier 5 (government authorised exchange)
• Tier 5 (international agreement)
• Dependents of migrants who have leave in points-based system categories – form PBS (Dependant)
• Transfer of conditions for individuals who have permission to remain under the points-based system – forms NTL and TOC
• Postgraduate doctor or dentist – form FLR(O)
• Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) test – form FLR(O)
• Clinical attachment – form FLR(O)
• Government and military
• (Croydon only) armed forces (no form needed)
• Armed forces indefinite leave to remain following discharge – form SET(O)
• Armed forces dependants – form FLR(O)
• Civilian employee of armed forces (civilian component) – form FLR(O)
• Forces recruitment – form FLR(O)
Return of documents (Croydon only)
Croydon public enquiry office offers a service to return documents to people whose documents are currently with the UK Border Agency but who urgently require them to travel. Westkin, and its immigration lawyers can assist with this services.
Amongst London’s immigration lawyers, barristers, or solicitors, we are confident to provide professional, honest, and the best immigration legal service for our clients from local or around the world.
© 2015 Westkin – London Immigration Lawyers
Submit your review