Same Day Immigration Services in London
Guaranteed same day immigration services
As part of our commitment to providing the best immigration legal services, our team of expert lawyers in London can assist and advise you of your eligibility to access the Home Office premium service. This includes the same day appointment service offered at premium service centres across the UK.
The UK continues to be an open place for individuals who want to move to study or work. Individuals who apply for UK visas can benefit from a number of perks, including access to free healthcare, the right to access education and buy property. Our team at Westkin can assist you in expediting your move to the UK by guiding you through the Home Office’s premium visa service.
Who can use the Home Office service?
Our immigration lawyers can advise you at the initial visa consultation stage whether or not you are eligible to submit your application through the Home Office premium service, and will provide specialist advice on the process.
Utilising the Home Office premium visa service is available for individuals who are applying from their visa from within the UK who want to extend their leave or to switch to another visa category. This expedited service is only available for certain application types.
“Westkin dealt with our visa applications and were outstanding. They are very knowledgeable, confident and clear with the visa routes and respond promptly to questions. My lawyer assisted us with the same day service and was very professional. Thank you very much for all your support and guidance during this process. Definitely recommending Westkin to others.” – Robin Somwaru
In this section, we’ll go through the types of visa applications which can be made through the Home Office premium service. If your situation does not match one on the list, our lawyers can still assist you in applying either through the Super Premium Service or via the postal service.
Same Day Immigration Services for Family and Other Applications
- Partner applications (if the applicant is the husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried or same sex partner of a British or Settled person).
- Applications for children.
- UK ancestry based on commonwealth citizens.
- Family and private life claims, either as the parent or partner of a British or Settled person.
- Bereaved partner settlement.
Same Day Immigration Services for Domestic Work and Other Applications
- Domestic worker in a private household.
- Domestic worker who is a victim of slavery or human trafficking.
- Discretionary leave (DL) if you have previously been granted DL but have not previously been refused asylum, granted less than 4 years exceptional leave.
- Medical grounds or ill health.
- Human rights claims (not to be used for claims on the grounds of family or private life, including on the basis of family dependencies between a parent and a child, or for protection (asylum claims).
- Leave outside the Immigration Rules because of compassionate and compelling circumstances.
- other claims not covered by another form.
Same Day Immigration Services For The Points-Based System
- Tier 1 (post-study worker)
- Tier 2 (skilled workers, also known as general)
- Tier 2 (intra-company transfers)
- Tier 2 (ministers of religion)
- Tier 2 (sports person)
- Tier 4 Student (child)
- Tier 4 Student (adult, also known as general)
- Tier 5 (charity workers)
- Tier 5 (creative and sporting)
- Tier 5 (religious workers)
- Tier 5 (government authorised exchange)
- Tier 5 (international agreement)
- Dependents of Migrants who have leave in Points-Based System categories – unless the Main applicant is still awaiting decision.
- Transfer of conditions for individuals who have permission to remain under the points-based system.
You may also use the Home Office premium service to apply to switch into the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) category as:
- Armed forces dependants.
- Civilian employee of armed forces.
- Forces recruitment.
Applying for a registration certificate as a ‘qualified’ person, i.e. if you are either:
- Looking for work which meets certain conditions.
(EEA nationals may not include family members in their premium applications.)
Who can’t use the Home Office premium visa service?
You cannot use the premium or super premium service if you’re applying for discretionary leave to remain, settlement as a refugee or humanitarian protection unless:
- you’re applying under the transitional arrangements to extend your discretionary leave after 3 years.
- you’re applying to settle in the UK after 6 years discretionary leave.
Can I vary an application using the same day appointment service?
Most people aren’t aware that they are unable to vary applications through the same day service and waste a lot of time and money in attempting to do so. At Westkin, we are honest with our clients and will tell you straight away whether or not you are able to use the same day premium service for your application.
Is a same day result guaranteed?
The immigration same day service generally promises a decision within 24 hours, save for complex applications which may require further checks and verifications to be carried out. This means that the preparation of the application plays a key role, as if the Home Office do not have all of the required information to process the application, they may put it on hold and request for further documents.
What are the Home Office premium service fees?
The fees for the Home Office premium visa service can vary depending on whether you’re applying from inside or outside of the UK, and which visa type you’re applying for. Currently the Home Office’s fee for expedited processing of your visa application is £800 on top of your visa fees. Fees for the super priority service can vary.
At Westkin, our team specialise in assisting you with a quick and professional service, allowing you to gain your visa and start your new journey in the UK quickly. To discuss our fees for assisting you with the same day visa service, please get in touch for a cost-free chat.
How Westkin can help you with the immigration same day service
Our expert 24 hour immigration lawyers in London will ensure that your visa application is prepared in accordance with the standards preferred by the Home Office, aiming for smooth and efficient processing to achieve the promised same day turnaround.
Being regulated to the highest level by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), Westkin Associates and our team of lawyers can represent you at each stage of your Home Office premium service application. We will:
- Finalise and book an appointment for you on your behalf.
- Advise on the specific documents required for your application, tailored to your circumstances.
- Draft detailed representations to give context to the documents submitted.
- Ensure your 24 hour immigration solicitor has full clarity regarding any complex issues when reviewing your case.
- Send a representative from Westkin to accompany you at your appointment. They will meet you before your appointment to go through your completed application with you, and will be present at your appointment to answer any questions raised by the Home Office on your behalf.
Once the decision is made on your same day visa application, your documents (including your passport) are returned and given back to you. Your Biometric Residence Permit (your visa) will then be delivered to our offices within 10 working days. We would then invite you into the office to collect your visa, and your lawyer will advise you on the next steps for your case.
Amongst London’s immigration lawyers, barristers, and solicitors, we are confident that we provide professional, honest, and the best immigration legal service for our clients, both on a local and global scale.
5th Floor, Maddox House,
1 Maddox Street
© 2019 Westkin – London Immigration Lawyers