Our Immigration Lawyer Fees
As one of Britain’s leading immigration law firms based in London, we pride ourselves on our integrity and our honesty. We ensure that all of our clients are fully aware of the services we are providing for them as well as the cost of the Home Office application. Choosing the right immigration lawyers for your case is an essential part of ensuring your success in getting your visa granted. At Westkin, we have a proven track record of providing an exceptional service for our clients, which goes beyond just promising you the cheapest rates. What is important to us is that we can provide you with the best possible chance of getting your UK visa granted.
“If you are looking for a professional and exceptional value for money service then look no further. The team at Westkin are thorough, professional and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend you give them a call, give them a try and judge for yourself. 5 Star is an understatement. Many thanks for your assistance & brilliant service.” – Team GIC Capital
How our fees work
How much would an immigration lawyer cost?
At Westkin, we aim to offer competitive UK immigration lawyer fees for the service provided. In considering the costs of your legal application we cannot provide a specific fee as details vary from case to case. However, in an effort to foster trust and keep you informed we are following steps.
- To start off your immigration application, we begin with a free no-obligation phone consultation in which we detail how long your case may take, how likely you are to succeed and how we may overcome any potential weaknesses.
- Once you are fully aware of your chances, it will be up to you as to whether or not you are happy to proceed. Our legal work operates on a fixed fee basis to ensure that there are no hidden costs.
- If you require further guidance you can book in a consultation and meet with our specialist immigration lawyers who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
The average cost of a consultation with an immigration lawyer normally requires £125 and can be conducted remotely through a webcam or in person. A free 20-minute consultation may also be available for certain cases. This consultation fee will, of course, be reduced from the overall cost of your application.
How we take payments
Westkin takes payment by bank transfer, cheque or cash. To give you full security, we ensure the following:
- All payments are receipted by a credit note.
- All payments are taken into a client account and these funds will remain the clients money until the work is completed.
- Once the work is completed and you are satisfied with our services, your fees will be collected.
- We never take any payments from clients before discussing them, and ensuring you’re fully aware of them first.
We know paying immigration fees before you see results can be a worrying process, and we have designed our payment system to help take that stress away from you. This process helps us to provide our clients with complete peace of mind.
5th Floor, Maddox House
1 Maddox Street