As one of Britain’s leading immigration law firms we pride ourselves on our integrity and our honesty. We ensure that all of our clients are fully aware of the services we are providing for them as well as the cost of the Home Office application.
HOW OUR FEES WORK
In considering the costs of your legal application we cannot provide a specific fee as details vary from case to case. However, in an effort to foster trust and keep you informed we are following steps.
- To start off your immigration application, we begin with a free no-obligation phone consultation in which we detail how long your case may take, how likely you are to succeed and how we may overcome any potential weaknesses.
- Once you are fully aware of your chances, it will be up to you as to whether or not you are happy to proceed. Our legal work operates on a fixed fee basis to ensure that there are no hidden costs.
- If you require further guidance you can book in a consultation and meet with our specialist immigration lawyers who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
An hour-long consultation normally requires £125 and can be conducted remotely through a webcam or in person. A free 20-minute consultation may also be available for certain cases. This consultation fee will, of course, be reduced from the overall cost of your application.
HOW WE TAKE PAYMENTS
Westkin takes payment by bank transfer, cheque or cash. All payments are receipted by a credit note. Westkin takes all payments into a client account where they remain the clients’ money until the work is completed. This provides complete peace of mind for clients. They know that their money is being held on trust whilst the work is being completed. However, the refund process may take up to 28 days.
© 2020 Westkin – London Immigration Lawyers
Submit your review
- Covid-19 Guide
- Investor Visa UK
- Entrepreneur Visas
- UK Innovator Visa
- UK Sole Representative Visa
- UK Overseas Representative Visa
- Tier 2 Employers
- Working under Tier 2
- Settled Status UK
- Spouses & Partners
- Immigration Appeals
- EEA Applications
- Citizenship by Investment & 2nd Passports
- Global Talent Visa
- Human Rights & Overstayers
- Family Members
- Settlement & Nationality
- UK Points Based System
Highly Recommended for Tier 2 visa. When I started to prepare my Tier 2 visa, I wanted to find a very professional, helpful and experienced solicitor to help me. After Google searching and a few telephone …
I’ve got my Tier 1 enterpreneur visa hassle free within clearly explained and planned time lines. Overall process appeared to be much easer and faster with Westkin than it was my colleagues with other…