Extending your Innovator Visa
Is your innovator visa going to expire soon? Extend it!
The innovator visa extension can be a confusion application but Westkin is determined to make it as simple as possible by providing expert legal advice.
Contact us at 020 7118 4546 or email us at email@example.com
Extend your innovator visa get a British passport
Extensions are essentially based on two things; the progress you have made, in line with your business plan, and the achievements you have.
1. If you have been granted Innovator Visa by meeting the requirements listed above, you can apply for an extension of your leave. This require a “same business” endorsement which will be granted if these five conditions are met:
You have made significant progress in terms of your business plan, which you had initially submitted.
- Your business must be registered with Companies House and you are listed as a director or member of that business.
- Your business is active and trading.
- Your business is sustainable, this will be assessed based on the next 12 months considering assets and expected income against current and planned expenses.
- You have demonstrated an active key role in the day-to-day running and development of the business.
This will grant you 3 further years to live and work in the UK. You can normally apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain 28 days before the end of your 5th year stay in the UK.
2. You may claim settled status after 3 years if you have met significant progress in terms of your application, this may include:
- Having invested at least £50,000 into your business.
- Creating at least 10 full time jobs for resident workers
- Creating at least 5 full time jobs for resident workers paying at least £25,000
- Having a gross revenue of at least £1 million.
- Doubling your customers within your first three years
- Having a greater number of customers than competitors
- Conducting significant research and development and applying for intellectual property protection.
- Generating at least £500,000 in revenue with £100,000 from exporting overseas
- After a year of holding “settled status” you may apply for naturalisation which will entitle you to as well as your own British passport.
Why should I choose Westkin Associates?
Westkin Associates is an expert immigration law firm with over 3 decades of combined experience. We work with over 20 leading solicitors who have successfully supported their clients throughout all stages of their application as well as the appeal process, when necessary. Westkin prides itself on its hard-work, expertise and honesty.
To find out more about our promises to you click here.